Thank You for visiting our website All Hands Global is in the business of providing IT software solutions to its clients.
By using our Services & Consultations, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
AHG would not be liable for any misuse of the products delivered. AHG would not provide the core technology to the clients in any condition without prior and written approval from both parties. If the client wishes to buy the technology from All Hands Global the cost of the technology would be decided only after the completion of the project. After selling the product and the core technology AHG will not be liable for any changes, maintenance and errors which might arise due to external tampering. If the client wants AHG to handle the maintenance of the product after selling the technology, then there would be extra charges which would be decided mutually between the two parties in written. Each and every communication related to the technology and product would be considered valid for client only if they have the clauses mentioned in the agreement or have mails approved from the higher authorities of AHG.
The client can not sell the products or materials provided by All Hands Global to another one without the written permission of All Hands Global. In case of such a condition, AHG will have all the authorities to stop all the services provided to the client on immediate effect without any financial liability or losses.
In a situation of any dispute between the clients and their customers, All Hands Global will not liable for any concern or financial losses for any third party company or person.
ALL HANDS GLOBAL will not have any responsibility in case of giving money in the bank account of any other company.
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES:
- All quotations and estimates provided by All Hands Global are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- All Hands Global reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
- Specification once decided is not liable to be changed.
- 100% 1 Month Advance amount should be paid for Starting of Any package
- Every Month Before the 5th Need to Pay the Monthly Amount
- Every Month Before the 4th We Will Send Report via Email in Excel format
- Any Website Designing Changes or Adding New Pages – Need to take the separate quote
- Content, Videos, and Any Marketing material client needs to provide prior to work. starting.
- 18% GST Extra
PAYMENT TERMS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- All quotations provided by All Hands Global, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- All Hands Global will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation/date of project/module completion.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by All Hands Global, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by All Hands Global, solely remains the property of All Hands Global, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from All Hands Global.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by All Hands Global for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by All Hands Global for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third-party code license will be attached to the existing All Hands Global code license for the quoted application.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- All Hands Global reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if All Hands Global deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- It is the client’s responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, All Hands Global will offer this service at All Hands Global’s current hourly rate at the time of the request.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, All Hands Global will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS:
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to All Hands Global.
- Supply of said material by the client to All Hands Global shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by All Hands Global for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES:
- All Hands Global will pursue due care to ensure applications create by All Hands Global are free of errors.
- All Hands Global will correct any errors made by All Hands Global staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- All Hands Global does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- All Hands Global does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses, or additional costs that relate to third-party products that All Hands Global may require to complete the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Depending upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
- All Hands Global will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If All Hands Global are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than All Hands Global, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for All Hands Global at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK:
- All timeframes offered by All Hands Global to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer All Hands Global the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- All Hands Global will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, All Hands Global will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- All Hands Global will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If All Hands Global does not have control over the residence where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by All Hands Global.
- The quoted application remains the property of All Hands Global Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
- If All Hands Global is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these All-Hands Global Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated, or modified by All Hands Global with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the All-Hands Global Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the All-Hands Global Terms and Conditions.